Financial Aid Sources
- PELL Grant- (Title IV Aid)
- Federal Direct Loans (and Parents Plus Loan) (Title IV Aid)
Students must file a Free Application for Student Aid (FAFSA) to be eligible for Title IV Aid (Federal Pell Grants and Federal Direct Loans). You can file online at www.fafsa.gov Our School Code is 014517 and we are considered a Certificate less than 2 year program. Herkimer BOCES LPN Program is not eligible for NYS TAP Grant and we do not have work study positions.
- Veterans Educational Benefits
- Clark Foundation Scholarships
- Herkimer Region College and Career Scholarship Foundation
- Office of Vocational Rehabilitation (ACESS-VR)
- Workforce Investment Opportunity Act (WIOA)
- George Duffy Foundation Scholarship
- Students must file a Free Application for Student Aid (FAFSA) to be eligible for Federal Pell Grants and Federal Direct Loans. You can file online at www.fafsa.gov On the FAFSA: School code is 014517
You may be eligible for Financial Assistance through many area agencies including Herkimer, Madison and Oneida County Working Solutions, Department of Veterans, and ACCES-VR, formerly known as VESID. Herkimer Working Solutions 315-867-1400, Fulton Montgomery:518-842-3676. Also Onedia County Working Solutions.
The financial aid office is located at 77 E. North St., Ilion, NY Phone is 315-867-2210.
Please be aware that if you are in default of Federal Student Loans, you are no longer eligible for Federal financial aid until the default is resolved.