Coronavirus (COVID-19) Information Page
For Educational Resources for Home, click here.
Herkimer BOCES Updates:
May 1: School closures extended through end of school year. Click here.
April 27: Herkimer BOCES VP-TECH hosts virtual Mentor Monday with local businesspeople. Click here.
April 17: School closures extended through May 15. Click here.
April 10: A video from Pathways Academy staff to students. Click here.
April 9: The Herkimer BOCES April 16 board meeting will be streamed live. Click here.
April 6: School closures extended through April 29. Click here.
March 31: Herkimer BOCES LPN program shifts to virtual instruction, recruiting. Click here.
March 30: Herkimer BOCES 3D printing masks for healthcare facilities, first responders during coronavirus crisis. Click here.
March 27: Herkimer BOCES Annual Meeting to be live streamed April 2. Click here.
March 27: Herkimer BOCES region prekindergarten registrations now being accepted through email, other methods. Click here.
March 20: Announcement on access to Herkimer BOCES facilities. Click here.
March 18: Remington school building vote postponed until date to be determined. To read more, click here.
World Health Organization
U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- CDC About Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19)
- CDC Preventing COVID-19 Spread in Communities
- CDC Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) – Frequently Asked Questions – Prevention
- CDC Prevention, Treatment of Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19)
- CDC Coronavirus 2019 Information for Travel
- CDC Share Facts About COVID-19
- CDC Videos
- CDC Video Fight Germs. Wash Your Hands!
New York State Department of Health
Call NYSDOH hotline at 1-888-364-3065 for more information about Coronavirus
- NYS Health Department – Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- Governor Andrew Cuomo on Twitter
Talking to Children about the Coronavirus COVID-19
- Talking to Children About COVID-19 (Coronavirus): A Parent Resource
(National Association of School Psychologists)
- Talking to Kids about the Coronavirus
(Child Mind Institute)
- Just For Kids: A Comic Exploring The New Coronavirus
- How to Talk to Your Kids About Coronavirus