HERKIMER BOCES LPN PROGRAM IS OPEN ….
Herkimer BOCES LPN Program is open for business, educating our communities' future LPN workforce. Our LPN program will be using a different formatting style during COVID-19 for recruiting our future classes of 2020-2021 and teaching our current students. Herkimer BOCES LPN Program will be virtual…
Interested in our 2020-2021 classes:
Please send email to: email@example.com Mrs. Nicolette is Herkimer BOCES LPN Coordinator.
Every Wednesday in April and May 2020 @ 7 p.m., Mrs. Nicolette will be hosting a LIVE ZOOM Open House. To get to your personal invite to join the Open House, please email Mrs. Nicolette at firstname.lastname@example.org You will be able to use your smartphone or computer.
- TEAS Exams –
- Students that have NOT paid and scheduled for an exam, go to atitesting.com/teas/practice-assessment Purchase the TEAS practice assessment, take the practice assessment online at the convenience of your home, and then forward your TEAS scores to Mrs. Nicolette at email@example.com or mail a copy to Mrs. Nicolette at: Herkimer BOCES LPN Program, 352 Gros Blvd, Herkimer, NY 13350
- Students that have already paid and scheduled for an exam, please contact Sue Pontius at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Paperwork Required for Academic Year 2020-2021- can be mailed to Mrs. Nicolette at: Herkimer BOCES LPN Program, 352 Gros Blvd, Herkimer, NY 13350
- GED or Diploma – a copy will be initially accepted but an official transcript must be due by the end of the first month of school.
- Physical Exam and Immunizations – due by the end of the first month of school.
- References can be emailed or mailed to: Mrs. Nicolette at: email@example.com or Herkimer BOCES LPN Program, 352 Gros Blvd, Herkimer, NY 13350
Current students: please check your gmail accounts for class instructions on Zoom or Google Classroom. Virtual clinical are now running. If you have any questions regarding virtual clinical contact Mrs. Prokopienko.
Herkimer BOCES LPN Program is approved by the New York State Education Department.
The Herkimer BOCES Adult Practical Nursing Program presents this website to assist those exploring the option of an education in Practical Nursing.
For more information about our program, please click on the links along the left column of this page.
Located at Herkimer BOCES,
Remington Educational Complex
77 E. North St., Ilion, NY 13357