HERKIMER BOCES LPN PROGRAM IS OPEN ….RECRUITMENT & ADMISSIONS HAS CLOSED FOR ALL 2020-2021 CLASSES. CHECK BACK IN JANUARY 2021 FOR FUTURE ADMISSIONS.
Herkimer BOCES LPN Program is open for business, educating our communities' future LPN workforce. Our LPN program will be using a different formatting style during COVID-19 for recruiting our future classes of 2020-2021 and teaching our current students. Herkimer BOCES LPN Program will be virtual…
Interested in our 2020-2021 classes: Recruitment and admission deadline for Full Time is June 12, 2020 and for Part Time is August 14, 2020.
Please send email to: firstname.lastname@example.org Mrs. Nicolette is Herkimer BOCES LPN Coordinator.
At 7 p.m. every Wednesday through Aug. 12, 2020, Mrs. Nicolette will be hosting a LIVE ZOOM Open House. To get to your personal invite to join the Open House, please email Mrs. Nicolette at email@example.com You will be able to use your smartphone or computer.
- TEAS Exams –
- Students that have NOT paid and scheduled for an exam, go to atitesting.com/teas/practice-assessment Purchase the TEAS practice assessment, take the practice assessment online at the convenience of your home, and then forward your TEAS scores to Mrs. Nicolette at firstname.lastname@example.org or mail a copy to Mrs. Nicolette at: Herkimer BOCES LPN Program, 352 Gros Blvd, Herkimer, NY 13350
- Students that have already paid and scheduled for an exam, please contact Sue Pontius at email@example.com
- Paperwork Required for Academic Year 2020-2021- can be mailed to Mrs. Nicolette at: Herkimer BOCES LPN Program, 352 Gros Blvd, Herkimer, NY 13350
- Application - Complete and mail to Mrs. Nicolette.
- GED or Diploma – a copy will be initially accepted but an official transcript must be due by the end of the first month of school.
- Physical Exam and Immunizations – due by the end of the first month of school.
- References can be emailed or mailed to: Mrs. Nicolette at: firstname.lastname@example.org or Herkimer BOCES LPN Program, 352 Gros Blvd, Herkimer, NY 13350
- Federal Student Financial Aid - You must file FAFSA to be eligible for federal student financial aid. You can file online at: www.fafsa.ed.gov Our school code is 014517. Contact Sue Pontius at email@example.com with any financial aid questions. Deadline for FAFSA for Full Time students is by June 19, 2020 and for Part Time students is by August 26, 2020.
Current students: please check your gmail accounts for class instructions on Zoom or Google Classroom. Virtual clinical are now running. If you have any questions regarding virtual clinical contact Mrs. Prokopienko.
Herkimer BOCES LPN Program is approved by the New York State Education Department.
The Herkimer BOCES Adult Practical Nursing Program presents this website to assist those exploring the option of an education in Practical Nursing.
For more information about our program, please click on the links along the left column of this page.